If you need to provide additional information to your ticketbuyer in the ticket sales receipt, we recommend using the [[BusinessMessage]] feature that is customizable at a per Ticketed Event. This message will appear directly below the Get Your Tickets button located near the top of the email message.
To manage this content, you will need to log into our admin panel.
- Go to https://www.cellarpass.com/manage
- Click Ticketing.
- Click Events.
- Locate the even you wish to customize and click the Event Name.
- Next, select Registration & Fulfillment from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down the page and location the [[BusinessMessage]] section.
- Write your copy which is limited to 2500 characters (no HTML).
- Click the Save button.
NOTE: We strongly recommend being extremely careful with the additional language you put into the [[BusinessMessage]] block as certain words can trigger the email going into spam, impacting our ability to delivery emails consistently.
We recommend if you need to communicate with ticketholders that you use our Communications Manager regarding event updates, promotions, etc. This is a complimentary service designed to send out invitations or communications with existing ticketholders.
To verify your message, we recommend selling yourself tickets and reviewing the confirmation email. If you make subsequent changes to the copy, just re-send your confirmation email to yourself from the Order. Creating a new order is not necessary.
Article is closed for comments.