Consider partnering with a local business where you can create an exclusive experience that only they can book. This is perfect for local tour, transportation, event or lodging partners.
To accomplish this, you will create a reservation-based experience and follow the standard steps to do so. What is different is that you will set the Published status to "Active-Private". Doing so will enable a new Access Codes feature that will allow you to share the booking link with your partner. They can then publish this as link on their site, add it to their confirmation emails or use it for their own staff purposes.
Creating Access Code
Once you have published your experience as Active- Public the menu when you go to edit the experience will be expanded to include Access Codes. If you do not see this, re-check your published status.
- Create your experience and schedule.
- Publish as Active- Public.
- From the left-hand menu, select Experiences
- From the submenu, select Events.
- Locate your private event, then click on the Event Name.
- Select Access Codes from the submenu.
- Click New Access Code from the top, right-hand side of the page.
- Enter a unique Access Code to be used.
- Select Unlimited or enter Uses per Customer value.
- Enter when the Access Code will Start (date/time) be valid.
- Enter when the Access Code will End (date/time) be valid.
- Click the Save button.
- Clicking the Cancel button will take you back to the list of Access Codes for this event.
- Click the URL button. Doing so will give you the URL to share with your partner.
- If you are going to be sharing the same private experience with different partners, we recommend creating a separate link for each.
- If you placed an End Date, we recommend putting a reminder on your personal calendar to extend before it expires.
We always love testing and recommend you test this before sharing. If you made more than one Access Code, test them all!