If you book private, one-off reservations, you can determine which email address receives the email notifications.
NOTE: If you need additional team members to be notified, we recommend contacting your email service provider to create an Alias, which can then distribute the emails to whomever you choose.
Setting Who Receives Confirmation Notifications
To create and manage these confirmation messages, you must be an admin-level user with access to the admin panel.
- Log into the CellarPass admin panel
- Select Business from the left-hand main menu.
- Select Apps & Integrations.
- Scroll down the page and locate the Private Reservation Bookings section.
- On the right-hand side, you will see Receives Notifications dropdown. From the list, select an available User you wish to receive the Confirmation email. There are no alerts for Cancellations related to Private Bookings since guests cannot cancel online.
- Click the Save button.
NOTE: If you do not see the intended email address in the dropdown, this means that they have not been created as a User. Follow this article on how to create a new User.
Article is closed for comments.