No doubt a photo is worth a thousand words, but we've always had the philosophy at CellarPass that it's worth thousands of dollars. Why? The simple answer these days is the simple fact that people are lazy and read less copy than ever before. They want to visualize themselves sitting in that chair in your tasting room, gazing at that view or starting feeling FOMO with that amazing wine & food pairing.
Prepping Images for Upload
To attach images to your experiences, you'll first need some images to work with, cropped and sized to the requirements which are 480px wide X 284px tall. Be sure they are saved in either .jpg or .png formats at 72dpi.
Adding Images to Experiences
Now you are ready for the easy part which is uploading and assigning images to your experiences.
- Log into the CellarPass admin panel, you'll need admin-level access to make these changes.
- Click on Experiences.
- Click on Events.
- Select and click on the Event Name you wish to update.
- From the submenu, select Event Details.
- On the right-hand side of the editor, you will see a blue Upload button, click this.
- This will redirect you to the Image Manager where all of your experience images are stored.
- On the far right, click the Upload Image button.
- Next, click the Select button on the left-hand side.
- In the dialog box, locate the image you prepared for upload on your computer.
- Click on the image name. Doing so will upload the image and preview it to the right.
- If this looks good, click the Save button.
- You will then be returned to the Image Manager screen. Click the Select button below the image you wish to assign to this experience.
- If you have other images to upload, we recommend uploading them all at once through the Image Manager, then edit each experience to assign the image, it will save you a lot of time.
Reviewing Your Experience Images
As with all changes to your Experiences, we recommend you review your images. The best place to view these is to visit your Business page on CellarPass.com. You can find this link by going to Business, then select Business Information. In the top, right-hand corner, there's a View Business Page button that will redirect you to your business page for review.