The Zoom integration is designed to allow our clients to promote private virtual tastings online, then guests can use the schedule to book a virtual tasting. Our clients use our scheduling system to provide available times to reserve.
CellarPass Integration with Zoom Overview
The Zoom integration is designed to allow our clients to promote private virtual tastings online. Our clients use our scheduling system to provide available times to reserve.
The guest selects a date and the available virtual tasting times will be offered. They click on one of the time slots and completes our booking form. The guest and admin receive a confirmation denoting which date and time they booked.
Zoom Configuration Overview
The initial step to configuring Zoom, requires CellarPass to be authorized to connect to your Zoom Pro account. The instructions below provide you the steps necessary to connect the platforms. If you do not already have a Zoom Pro account, you must first sign up for one before proceeding.
Connect Your Zoom Pro Account to CellarPass
Once you have confirmed that you can successfully log into your Zoom Pro account, you are now ready to connect the two platforms. Once this step has been completed, you shouldn’t have to complete this step again, unless you have uninstalled the Zoom app.
Please note: To complete the following steps, you must have an Admin-level CellarPass user account.
- Log into the CellarPass admin panel by going to https://www.cellarpass.com/manage
- Select Business from the left-hand main menu.
- From the submenu, select Apps & Integrations.
- Scroll down on the page and locate the Zoom section.
- Click to expand the Zoom configuration.
- Click Require Meeting Password checkbox.
- Review your Zoom security requirements and enter a password in CellarPass that meets your password security requirements. If the password entered here does not meet the requirements, your meeting requests will be rejected by Zoom.
- Click the Connect to Zoom button located within the Zoom configuration panel.
- Doing so will show a disclaimer window. To proceed, you must click the I Agree button.
- You will be presented with another window explaining you are granting to CellarPass to access your Zoom account. Note: If you are not already logged into your Zoom Pro account, you will be required to first successfully log into your Zoom account.
- Click the Authorize button.
- Doing so, will authorize CellarPass to access your Zoom Pro account. If successful, you will receive a success message.
- If successful, click the Close Window button. If not, you will need to restart at the top of your instructions, or submit a CellarPass technical support request.