If you book private, one-off reservations using the Private Reservation interface in the admin panel, you can create and manage up to 8 custom confirmation messages (plus the default) that can be selected at time of booking. The selected message will be inserted into our standard confirmation template.
Creating Custom Confirmation Messages for Private Bookings
To create and manage these confirmation messages, you must be an admin-level user with access to the admin panel.
- Log into the CellarPass admin panel
- Select Business from the left-hand main menu.
- Select Apps & Integrations.
- Scroll down the page and locate the Private Reservation Bookings section.
- You will notice the Confirmation Message content block. Here you can write your standard message that will be used by default.
- Write your custom message and click the Save button.
- If you want to add additional custom messages, click the Manage link. Doing so will open a new window where you can manage up to 8 custom messages (plus the default).
- Write your custom messages, providing each option with a unique Message Name.
- Click the Save button when done.
Booking Reservations with Custom Confirmation Messages
When you book a Private Reservation via the admin panel, you will notice that you have a dropdown menu, showing all of your custom private confirmation messages. That standard message will be shown by default.
You will also notice that when you modify a privately-booked reservation, the system will also recall the specific custom confirmation message you selected when the reservation was originally booked, but will allow you to choose another if need be.